- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocao Nibs
- 1/8 cup Cocao Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Add eggs, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla to bowl and mix.
3. Add Cocao, flour, coconut flakes, protein, baking soda and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour batter evenly into medium sized glass baking dish.
5. Bake for 35min or until middle is cooked. (Test with toothpick)
Optional Topping: - 1.5 Cup shredded coconut - 2 tablespoons butter, melted- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted - 2 egg whites
Topping Directions: Whisk egg white in bowl. Add butter & oil and whisk together. Mix in coconut. Pour on top of cake at 25min and bake cake for an addition 20min (total bake time of cake will be 45min).