Wash and cut Brussels Sprouts in halves or quarters. Rough chop onion and bell peppers. Dice 2 fresh garlic cloves. Cut sausage into desired size pieces.
Brussels Sprouts (Qty used to really up to you :)
1 large onion
1 large green bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 large orange bell pepper
1/2-1 Smoked Pork Sausage (Kielbasa style)
1 Tbls Avocado or Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Brown garlic on stove in a little oil
3. Place Brussels Sprouts in large baking dish
4. Add in garlic, onion, all bell peppers, and sausage. Pour oil over ingredients.
5. Finish with salt, pepper, and (optional) garlic powder and mix well.
6. Bake 35-45min or until Brussels Sprouts are softened and browned. Stir occasional to mix flavors.
An uncured nitrate/nitrite free bacon is great in this recipe as well. If dish starts to dry up too much, you can drizzle a little more oil and mix as its cooking.