I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and studied over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics. In 2015, I continued my studies of holistic nutrition under Dr. Josh Axe's Institute of Nutritional Leadership. As a L1 Crossfit Trainer, experienced in group and individual coaching, I use a High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) approach to fitness. Currently, I study Sports and Exercise Nutrition through Precision Nutrition.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education and experience has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health & wellness coaching, disease prevention, and fitness. Drawing on my expertise, I help clients like you create a lifestyle that promotes wellness and produces real & lasting results. Through the Rx Nutrition and Wellness programs, you will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you! My goal is to help you improve your energy, health, and happiness through good food, smart movement, and healthy living!
In each health coaching session with me, you will leave feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as exercise, sleep, stress, love, relationships, career, & spirituality. If you're tired of the same old boring, restrictive, and miserable dieting you've come to the right place! Without the use of gimmicky or extreme dieting methods, and through a co-creative process, I personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.